AIC AO Syllabus 2017:- The Agriculture Insurance Company Limited is going to conduct online written examination for the recruitment on 50 vacancies of Administrative Officer (Scale I) in various discipline like Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist. Last date to apply online is 10/10/2017, and those who have already applied for this recruitment can get AIC Administrative Officer Syllabus 2017. On this page we have posted all information regarding syllabus, online exam pattern, interview details, important books to prepare for this exam and free previous year solved and unsolved question papers (practice test) to download free from here as PDF files. Please read the following article carefully to know about this AIC AO exam 2017.
AIC AO Syllabus 2017
Latest Update (10/10/2017):- Previous Year Question Papers are now available for AIC AO Exam 2017. Please check the links below in comments.
About This Exam:- As per as latest notification published by AIC ( AIC/Rect/DRE-2017-18/AO-I) on 15/09/2017, applications forms are invited for 50 posts of Administrative Officer (AO) in various fields. The online application process will going to starts from 15th September and last date to apply online will be 10th October 2017. The application process is still underway and for those candidates who have already applied for this exam are now searching for syllabus pattern to be followed in the online written examination. All details regarding this recruitment can be seen on the official website of AIC that is, (http://www.aicofindia.com/). The online exam will be conducted on 18th or 19th November 2017, however this is just a tentative date and might get change in future. If you wish to crack this exam then please read the post carefully below.
- Click Here For Latest Bank Jobs & Recruitment India
- Click Here For Financial & Accounts Vacancy In India
Selection Process For AIC Administrative Officer Post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview. The final cut off and merit list of selected candidate will be based on their marks in written and interview both. Candidates who have filled the application form correctly will be called for online examination to be held in the month of November 2017 (tentative). After the written exam up to three times the number of vacancies of respective stream/category will be called on for interview. It should be also be noted that syllabus and pattern of this exam will be different for various posts. A detailed examination pattern is given below.
Examination Pattern for AIC AO Online Test 2017
- The question paper will be of both type i.e, objective and descriptive (for generalist only).
- The question paper will be of maximum 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each each wrong answer.
- To leave the question blank or unattended, no marks will be awarded.
- Question paper will be provided in both English & Hindi language (Except for English Subject.)
- For Generalist:- The total duration of the objective test will be 120 Mins (2 Hours) and for descriptive test is 30 Mins (half an hour).
- For Other Posts:- The total duration of the objective test will be 120 Mins (2 Hours) and there’s no descriptive test.
- Objective questions will be one mark each.
|Subject||Max Marks/ Questions||Type of Test|
|Reasoning||50 Ques/ 50 Marks||Objective|
|English Language||50 Ques/ 50 Marks||Objective|
|General Awareness||50 Ques/ 50 Marks||Objective|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Ques/ 50 Marks||Objective|
|Descriptive English Test||03 Ques/ 30 Marks||Descriptive|
For Other Posts:-
|Subject||Max Marks/ Questions|
|Reasoning||50 Ques/ 50 Marks|
|English Language||50 Ques/ 50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Ques/ 50 Marks|
Subject Wise Syllabus For AIC AO Exam
Reasoning:- Questions related to Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions from Non Verbal Reasoning can also be asked in the online exam.
English Language:- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns.
General Awareness:- Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial / Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans
Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations are some related topics. This topic is huge and anything can be asked related to recent news and event happened in the county or all around the world. It is advised to read newspaper daily and current affair digest books regularly.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Question will be based on Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF / LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, etc.
Descriptive English Test:- Descriptive English Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Essay, Letter & Precis) will be in English and will be conducted through on line mode on the same session. The Descriptive English Test will be assessed for only those candidates who would have scored a minimum total cut off score in the objective type examinations.
AIC AO – Important Books To Prepare
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly for the AIC AO written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam. Please note that there is no exact books available for AIC AO exam. However you can prepare with other banks and institution exam guide for the same Administrative Officer Post. The syllabus and pattern are almost same.
- Administrative Officer Exam Guide (General Insurance Companies) (Popular Master Guide)
- L.I.C./G.I.C./O.I.C. Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) Exam.
- General Insurance Companies Administrative Officer Recruitment Exam: For Generalist
- Wiley’s LIC of India Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC AAO) (Generalist) Exam Goalpost, in Hindi: Solved Papers & Practice Tests
AIC AO Previous Year Question Paper / Practice Test PDF
- Click Here For Administrative Officer (Previous Year Question Paper) (Exclusive)
- Click Here For Administrative Officer (Previous Year Question Paper By LIC)
More Question Papers Subject Wise:-
- General English Objective Question Papers PDF (1)
- General English Objective Question Papers PDF (2)
- General English Objective Question Papers PDF (3)
More question papers will be coming soon. Stay in Touch.
AIC AO Cut off 2016
If you have any questions related to this “AIC AO Syllabus 2017 | Exam Pattern | Books | Previous Year Question Papers PDF“, then please ask us in the comments section below.