- Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Recruitment 2017
- Selection Process For Assistant Cashier and Probationary Officer
- Educational Qualification For Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Vacancy
- Experience Required To Apply For Apex Bank Assam Jobs
- How To Pay Application Fee
- How To Apply For Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates & Application Form Download Links
Apex Bank Assam Recruitment 2017:- The apex bank of Assam has invited application forms for the recruitment on 55 posts of Assistant cum Assistant Cashier and Probationary Officer (PO) on contractual basis. The application forms are now available on Apex Bank Assam official website (apexbankassam.com). Last date to submit application forms will be 28th September 2017. Anyone who have completed his/her post graduation and have 2 years of experience in bank or any other financial institute can apply for this recruitment. The application process is offline and no online application forms are available. You can download application form from here and send it to the prescribed address. Read this post carefully to download application form from www.apexbankassam.com. Other details like educational qualification, experience details, dates and selection process is also available here on Doonedin.com.
Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Recruitment 2017
About This Apex Bank Recruitment:- The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., the largest Bank in the North East Region operating in the State of Assam invites Application for recruitment for the Post of Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in the Bank to augment staff strength and to drive the business of the Bank. The last date to submit application form is 28/09/2017.
Selection Process For Assistant Cashier and Probationary Officer
On the official recruitment notification, there is no mentioned of the selection process. However, selection process will depends on the number of applications filled for this recruitment. If very large number of applications are received it is most likely that online written exam is going to happen for sure. Otherwise, applicants will be recruited directly through interview if less applications are received. Whatever happens, applicants will be informed about the selection process through their registered email address. It will be reveled after last date of application process.
Educational Qualification For Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Vacancy
For Assistant cum Assistant Cashier post minimum qualification required is Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to the
candidates with MBA degree or equivalent having good knowledge of computer. There are total 35 posts for cashier. For Probationary Officer (PO) minimum qualification required is Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. and knowledge of computer.
Experience Required To Apply For Apex Bank Assam Jobs
- Assistant cum Assistant Cashier:- 2 years experience in Banking sector is Preferable (Not Compulasay).
- Probationary Officer (PO):- Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. and knowledge of computer.
- Age Limit:- Minimum 23 years to Maximum 28 years for PO & Minimum 21 years to Maximum 26 years for Cashier as on 01/09/2017.
- Salary Details:- Rs.25,000/- per month for PO & Rs.15,000/- per month for Cashier.
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only for both the Posts in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order in favor of “ The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati must be furnished along with the Application form. Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order will be rejected. Application form can only be submitted through DD and no other forms of application fee will be accepted.
How To Apply For Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Recruitment 2017
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onward both pass certificate & mark sheets, experience certificate, Age certificate and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address:-
The Managing Director
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
Important Dates & Application Form Download Links
- Last Date To Submit Application Form Via Post:- 28/09/2017
- To Download Apex Bank Assam Application Form:- http://www.doonedin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/apex-bank-assam-po-cashier-application-form.pdf
- To Read official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.doonedin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/apex-bank-assam-po-cashier-advertisement.pdf
If you have any questions related to “Apex Bank Assam Assistant Cashier & PO Recruitment 2017 | Application Form at apexbankassam.com“, then please ask us in the comments section below. We will reply surely on Apex Bank Assam Recruitment 2017-2018.