BARC Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has invited applications forms for 18 posts of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor and Resident Medical Officer. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to BARC recruitment 2017. Walk in interview will be on 8th August 2017.
BARC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancy:- 12 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/-
- Name of Post:- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor
- Number of Vacancy:- 04 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 48000-50000/-
- Name of Post:- Resident Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancy:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 48000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification For PG medical officer:- Applicant must have passed MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty.
- Educational Qualification For Other Vacancy:- Applicant must have passed MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as barc rules.
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required.
How To Apply For BARC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview with their all original certificates and other required supporting testimonials. Date, time and venue of interview is given below.
- Date of Interview:- 08/08/2017
Venue of Interview:- 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy391.pdf