BBMP Recruitment 2016 Through Walk-In:- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has issued official recruitment notification on 634 various posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, Lab Asst, Medical Officer Etc. The recruitment will be done on walk-in-interview basis and selection will be done on merit basis. Candidates who have scored higher marks in their course will be selected for the job. Eligible candidates can walk-in with all the relevant documents along with application form on 1st, 2nd and 3rd September 2016.
BBMP Recruitment 2016: Walk-In Interview
As per latest recruitment published by the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) applications are invited on various posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, Lab Asst, Medical Officer, MBBS Medical officers-52, Gynecologists- 04, Anesthetists -2, Pediatrician -6, Radiologists- 6, Physician -6. Etc. Eligible candidates can appear and walk in on 1st, 2nd and 3rd September 2016 on the given address to apply for their given job. Vacancy details are mentioned below:-
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||47||Rs. 45,000/-|
|2||Staff Nurse||96||Rs. 15,000/-|
|4||Lab Technician||38||Rs. 15,000/-|
|6||Zonal Programme Manager||6||Rs. 20,000/-|
|7||Zonal Accounts Manager||6||Rs. 15,000/-|
Educational Qualification:- To read about all post educational qualification and eligibility criteria, please read the official recruitment notification. Link has been given at the at end of this post.
Age Limit:- Age limit will be different for all posts. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and max age should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per as regular rules.
Application Form & Fee:- To apply for “BBMP Recruitment 2016: Walk-In Interview”, no application fee is required from all candidates. Application forms can be downloaded free of cost from the official web address. Link to download application form has been given below.
Date of Walk-In-Interview:- → 01/09/2016, 02/09/2016 and 03/09/2016.
Place & Venue of Walk-In:- → IPP- Urban Health Research Center, 16th Cross, Kodandaramapura, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
Timings:- → 11:00 am to 4:00 PM on all three days.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and no interview marks will be included in the selection process. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in the last qualified exam. It should be noted that candidates belonging to reserved category will be selected through separate merit list. In case any seat goes vacant in absence of SC/ST / OBC candidate then this seat will goes to general candidate.
How To Apply For BBMP Recruitment 2016: Walk-In
- First read the official recruitment notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for any given post then proceed further.
- Download application form, from the link given below.
- Fill the application form carefully with all required details and bring along with you at the time of interview.
Documents To Carry At the Venue Of Walk-In
- Candidates should submit duly filled application form personally at the place of walk-in selection.
- Candidates should submit two sets self-attested photo copies of all the required documents:- Marks cards of all the years/semesters of the qualifying examinations as prescribed.
- Degree certificates, registration certificate as required.
- Proof of date of Birth viz. SSLC marks/TC etc.
- Documents for claiming Reservations viz. SC/ST/CAT-1/OBC/HK.
- The candidates must bring the 02 latest passport size photograph on the day of selection.
- All relevant original documents should be produced on the day of walk-in selection for verification, failing which, candidature will not be considered for walk-in selection.
Official Website:- www.bbmp.gov.in
In case of any suggestion and queries related to “BBMP Recruitment 2016: Walk-In Interview For ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist at www.bbmp.gov.in” topic, please join the discussion through comments.