BECIL (NYKS) Programme Coordinator Syllabus & Pattern 2018:- The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) will soon going to conduct written examination for the recruitment on 300 posts of Programme Coordinator in various Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) across the country. Applicants who have already applied for Programme Coordinator vacancy can check the examination syllabus and online examination pattern to be followed in the selection test. It should also be noted that the BECIL Programme Coordinator syllabus mentioned here has not announced officially yet, we have posted this syllabus on the basis of previous exam conducted by BECIL for the same vacancies.
BECIL Programme Coordinator Syllabus & Pattern 2018
About The Exam:- The exam will be computer based online exam (CBT) across various examination centers across India. The question papers will be of 70 marks. To prepare for the online exam please check the BECIL Programme Coordinator syllabus and exam pattern down below. All details regarding this test will be available on this page.
BECIL Programme Coordinator Online Exam Pattern
|Name of subject||max marks||duration|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||25||1 HOUR 30 MINS|
Detailed Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence / Reasoning/ Aptitude / GK
- General Science:- Questions related to wide range of scientific phenomenons. Basic laws, principles of physics, chemistry, and knowledge of basic human biology.
- History of India:- Economical, Social, Cultural and Political aspects of Indian History.
- Indian National Movement:- Indian freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture:- Indian Polity including the Indian Constitution. Panchayati Raj and community Development, broad features of Indian economy and planning.
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in Indian Context).
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India.
- Current National and International Important Events.
- General Intelligentsia:- Comprehensible Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of India.
BECIL (NYKS) Syllabus & Pattern
In case of any questions and queries related to “BECIL (NYKS) Programme Coordinator Syllabus & Pattern 2018”, please comment here. The official syllabus and pattern will be posted here soon. Till then stay in touch with us.