BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2017:- The Bharat Electronics Limited, has invited applications forms for the recruitment on 184 posts of Deputy Engineer (Electronics) and 08 posts of Mechanical cadre. The online application forms are now available and those candidates who have already applied for this recruitment can check out their examination syllabus and exam pattern to prepare for this given exam. The question asked in the written exam will be in the level of B.Tech/BE. Here’s a complete guide for BEL Deputy Engineer (Electronics-Mechanical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017.
BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2017
About The Exam:- Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers with One Year experience in industrial area for Production / Testing / QA Activities of Export Manufacturing SBU of Bangalore Complex. There are total 192 posts for both electronics and mechanical engineers. The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will appear on the BEL website on 11.12.2017 1400 hrs (tentative date).
BEL Deputy Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- The question paper will be provided in English and Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking against each wrong answer.
- Detailed exam pattern is given below.
|Paper-I||General Aptitude, Comprehension/ Passage based, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge|
|Paper-II||Core Engineering Subject (Mechanical / Electronics (ECE))|
- General Aptitude
- Comprehension/ Passage based questions
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge questions
Technical Questions from subjects :
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Linear Algebra, Probability and Transform Theory
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): Communications, Electronic Devices, Electromagnetic, Networks, Signals and Systems, Digital Circuits, Analog Circuits, and Control Systems,Radars.
- Mechanical Engineering: Theory of Machines, Automobile Engineering, Structural Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Industrial Engineering & Management etc, Hydraulics, Manufacturing Technology, Heat Engines, The Strength of Materials all others topics covered in the degree level of Mechanical engineering.
Note: Number of questions may vary but generally the General aptitude has around 30 questions and technical questions are generally easy. Main focus for ECE is on Digital electronics specially logic family. Also in EMT most of the questions are from Antenna and Wave guide Theory.