BPSC Recruitment 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications forms for 08 posts of lecturers (homeopathy). Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to BPSC recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online form will be 20 September 2017.
Notification/ Advt No.:- 34-40/2017
BPSC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Lecturer
- Number of Vacancy:- 08 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Pay Grade:- Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed bachelor’s degree in B.H.M.S from a recognized university.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 27 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 01/08/2016.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST 05 Years and 03 Years for BC/Women.
Job Location:- Bihar
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 150/- for BC and others where as Rs 75/- for SC/ST.
How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants can apply through application form which can be downloaded from here. You can send your application form along with all the required documents like educational certificates, caste certificates, other testimonials send it in self addressed envelope of size 16 x 10 with Rs.40/- stamp & envelop superscribed “Advt No” send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 20.09.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 20/09/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-34-40-2017.pdf
- To Download Application Form & Fee Bank Challan:- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/