Canara Bank PO Syllabus & Pattern 2018:- The Canara Bank will soon going to conduct written examination for the recruitment on 450 posts of Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The examination will be conducted online through IBPS on 4th March 2018 (tentative). The last date to apply online will be 31st of January 2018. The Canara Bank PO Exam 2018 will be conducted in all the major cities of the country and the exam will be of computer based online test. Candidates who have already applied for this recruitment can check out the latest Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018 along with all new exam pattern to be followed in the online exam. The syllabus we are mentioning here is 100% correct and confirmed through the official website of Canara bank (http://www.canarabank.com). So if you have applied for this probationary officer recruitment then please check out the Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018.
Canara Bank PO Syllabus & Pattern 2018
About The Exam:- As per as notification published on the official website of Canara Bank (CB / RP / 2 / 2017) applications are invited on 450 posts of probationary officer. The tentative date for the written exam is also mentioned as 04/03/2018. A lot of students are preparing for PO exams already and it is expected that more than 5 lac candidates are likely to appear in the online exam. Well, if you have already applied for this CB PO vacancy than please check out the latest examination pattern and detailed subject wise syllabus on this page. In case of any doubts regarding canara bank po syllabus and cb po exam pattern, you can ask us right here using the comment section provided at the bottom of this page.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted online that is computer based test (CBT).
- The question paper will have all multiple choice questions (objective type).
- The question paper will be provided in both Hindi & English language except for English subject questions which will be in English only.
- The question paper will be divided in 4 sections namely, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language and general awareness.
- Each section will be of maximum 50 marks carrying 50 questions. Each question carry one mark.
- The question paper will be of maximum 200 marks carrying 200 questions.
- The total duration of the online test will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer. However no marks will be deduced or awarded if the question remains unattended.
- Detailed exam pattern is given in the table below.
Detailed CB PO Exam Pattern (Syllabus)
|Name of Subject||Max Marks||No. of Ques|
Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018 (Subject Wise)
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series, etc
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF / LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart, etc
English Language Syllabus
- Unseen Passages
- Direct Narration/ Indirect Narration
- Active /Passive Voice
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution, etc.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Questions based on General knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and its banking/ financial system
- Indian and World geography
- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution , Political System, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion.
- Important Dates & Days of Celebration.
- Sports & Related Persons
- Books & Authors
- Art, Culture and Music
- Banking Sector Initiatives
- General Issues on Environmental ecology
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
If you have any questions and queries related to “Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018 | Probationary Officer Exam Pattern” then please use the comment box to share your thoughts with us. We will review your questions and answers will be given right on this page. Best of luck for Canara Bank PO Exam 2018.