Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Central Railway has invited applications forms for 30 posts of nurse, radiographer and various vacancy. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to central railway recruitment 2017. Eligible applicants are requested to appear in walk in interview on 14th and 17th August 2017.
IICB Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Number of Vacancy:- 20 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21190/-
- Name of Post:- Radiographer
- Number of Vacancy:- 04 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12190/-
Eligibility Criteria for IICB Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification For Staff Nurse:- Applicant must have passed certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Educational Qualification For Radiographer:- Applicant must have passed 12th with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognized institute.
- Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limit for staff nurse is 20 to 40 years and 19 to 33 years for radiographer as on 01/08/2017.
Job Location:- All Over India & Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply for this central railway job.
How To Apply For IICB Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with their all original documents, photos and all thing which are required to present in interview. The date, venue and timings of walk in interview are mentioned below.
- Date of walk-in-interview:- 14 to 17.08.2017 at 10:00 AM 13.00 PM
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1501664926952-English.pdf