Chhattisgarh Police Constable Syllabus & Pattern 2018:- The Chhattisgarh Police Dept (CG-Police) will soon going going to conduct written examination for the recruitment on 2258 posts of police constable (GD/ Driver/ Tradesman) for both male and female in the upcoming months of 2018. The recruitment will done as documents verification, physical measurement, physical efficiency test, written exam & running. Candidates who have already applied for this recruitment can check the written exam syllabus and question paper pattern to prepare for the cgpolice constable exam 2018. On this page we have posted subject wise syllabus, main topics to prepare for the exam for all ground duty (GD), driver and tradesmen posts. Read the article below to know more about Chhattisgarh Police Constable Syllabus 2018 and CG Police (GD / Driver) Exam Pattern 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable & Pattern Syllabus 2018
Stage 1 Document Verification & Physical Measurement:- In the first stage stage of the selection document verification is required. All applicants have to go through document verification. Those candidates who’s documents are found correct have to go through physical measurement test (PMT) in height and chest will be measured.
Stage 2 Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- In the second stage candidates have to go through physical efficiency test. For male constable 1500 meters running race is must required in 5:45 minutes and for female constable 800 meters race is must required to complete in 3:30 minutes. Those who fill qualify the race will be called on written exam.
Stage 3 Written Exam:- In the third stage written exam will be conducted on which merit will be prepared for the selected candidates. Detailed Chhattisgarh Police Constable Syllabus 2018, is given in the post below.
Stage 4 Trade Test (For Driver & Tradesman Only):- The fourth stage will be applicable for driver and tradesman posts only. In this exam candidates have to perform tasks related to their trade in which they have applied. Drivers have to go through driving test.
CG Police Constable GD / Driver / Tradesman Exam Pattern 2018
- The question paper will have all multiple choice question that is one question will have 4 options with one possible right answer.
- The question paper will be provided in both Hindi and English language.
- The total duration of the written exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in the written exam.
- The question paper will have 100 questions of maximum 100 marks. One question carry one mark.
- The question paper will be divided in 3 parts namely General Knowledge, Mental ability/ Reasoning and mathematics.
- See below table for detailed cg police gd constable pattern.
|Name of Subject||Max Marks/ Ques|
|Mental ability/ Reasoning||30|
CG Police Police Constable GD Syllabus 2018
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current events of national and international, Chhattisgarh state importance.
- History of India and Chhattisgarh.
- Indian and Chhattisgarh geography.
- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India
- Important Dates & Days of Celebration.
- Sports & Related Persons
- Books & Authors
- Rivers & Dams
- Tourist & Famous Places in Chhattisgarh.
- National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Chhattisgarh General Knowledge.
- Art, Culture and Music in Chhattisgarh State.
- Demographics of Chhattisgarh.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science. etc
Mental ability/ Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series, etc
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF / LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart, etc.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable GD Driver Tradesman Syllabus & Pattern 2018
If you have any questions related to “Chhattisgarh Police Constable Syllabus 2018 | CG Police (GD / Driver) Exam Pattern 2018“, then please ask us in the comments section below. We will answer to all of your questions. You can can ask in Hindi or any language you want. Best of luck for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam 2018.