CIMFR Recruitment 2017: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has invited applications forms for 50 posts of project assistants. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to CIMFR recruitment 2017. Walk in interview will starts from 9th Aug to 11th Aug 2017.
CIMFR Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Project Assistant Level-II
- Number of Vacancy:- 10 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/-
- Name of Post:- Project Assistant Level-I
- Number of Vacancy:- 40 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/-
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification For Project Assistant Level-II:- Applicant must have passed post graduation degree in relevant subject.
- Educational Qualification For Project Assistant Level-II:- Applicant must have passed graduation degree in relevant subject.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years for Project Asst Level-1 and 30 years for Project Ass Level-II.
- Age Relaxation:-
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required.
How To Apply For CIMFR Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can appear at the interview along with their complete resume, certificates related to education, caste certificate (if any). The date, time and venue of interview is provided below.
- Date of Interview:- 09 to 11.08.2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1501578622_advertismentpa.pdf