Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC), has invited application for the recruitment on 745 posts of Junior Engineer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer & Various. Desirous candidate can apply for these posts. The last date to apply online is on or before 28th January 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- NMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016
Name of Post:-
- Station Controller/Train Operator:- 194 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant:- 65 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical:- 59 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics:- 63 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical:- 18 posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil:- 20 posts
- Account Assistant:- 08 posts
- Office Assistant:- 06 posts
- Stenographer:- 01 post
- Maintainer:- 311 posts
Total Number of Posts:- 745 Posts
- For Serial No.1, 3, 4, 5, 6:- Rs.13500 – 25520/-
- For Serial No.2, 7, 8, 9:- Rs.10170 – 18500/-
- For Serial No.10:- Rs.8000 – 14140/-
Age Limit:- As on 01/07/2016
- For Station Controller/JE:- 18 to 28 years
- For Maintainer:- 18 to 25 years
- For Station Controller/Train Operator:- Candidate should have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer:- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only
- To Read all other posts educational qualification details, please refer to official recruitment notification.
Job Location:- Delhi
Selection Process:- The selection will be done on the basis of the performance in Written Test, Personal Interview, Medical Test & Psycho Test.
Application Fee:- To apply for these given posts, candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- and for ST/SC/BC/PH Rs.150/- to pay application fee. The fee can be submitted State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
How To Apply:- Eligible candidates are requested to visit DMRC official website: www.delhimetrorail.com to fill out their application forms now. Candidates are also requested to read all the information related to concerned post before applying online. Last Date to apply online is 05/11/2016 to 28/01/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 05/01/2017
- Closing Date To Submit Online Application Form:- 28/01/2017
- Closing Date To Deposit Application Fee:- 07/11.2016 to 31/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/Document/Advertisement.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/View/Index.aspx
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: 18 Project Assistant & Technician Posts – Walk-in-Written Test 22 to 24 Dec 2016
Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur has invited application for the recruitment on 18 posts of Project Assistant & Technician. Walk-in-Written Test 22nd to 24th December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Available
- Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Number of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.31000/- (per month)
- Name of Post:- Technician (III , II & I)
- Number of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- or Rs.17000/- or Rs.16000/-
- For Project Assistant & Technician-III:- 30 years
- For Technician-II:- 28 years
- For Technician-I:- 27 years
- For Project Assistant:- Candidate should have Graduate or Master’s degree in Life Science subject from a recognized university with three years work experience.
- For Technician II:- Candidate should have 10th & equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI/National trade certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- To read all other posts may visit official recruitment notification of DMRC.
Job Location:- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process:- Written Test and Personal Discussion
How To Apply:- Eligible Candidates can directly appear for walk-in-written test on the mentioned date. More details can be found out on Indian DMRC official website: (www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in).
- Walk-in-Written Test:- 22nd December to 24th December 2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/advt15122016.pdf