Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: The Eastern Railway (ER) has invited applications forms for 10 scouts guide quota. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to eastern railway recruitment 2017. Last date to submit application form will be 04 September 2017.
Notification/ Advt No:- 01/2017/S&G/ER
Eastern Railway Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Scouts Guides Quota
- Number of Vacancy:- 10 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Pay Grade:- Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or passed class-10th or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years for group C and 18 to 31 for group D as on 01/01/2018.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC and Rs 250/- for SC/ST/Pwd/ Women should be paid through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of FA& CAO,Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
How To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply through application form forms which can be downloaded from here. Send your application form along with all the other required document in envelopes of size (23” X 10”) & application fee & send it to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 04.09.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 04/09/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification/ Application Form:- http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1502167633873-SCOUTS%20&%20GUIDES2017AUG%20-%20Copy.pdf