Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017-2018: The Gauhati High Court has invited applications forms for 34 posts of system analyst. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to gauhati high court recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 28 August 2017.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- System Analyst
- Number of Vacancy:- 34 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5000-20200/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed BCA in 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized Institution or B.Sc with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Diploma holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics Telecommunication with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized Institution.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 21 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 28/08/2017.
Job Location:- Gauhati (Assam)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, Practical examination & viva voca.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 360/- for General/OBC and Rs 180/- for SC/ST should be paid through challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
How To Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of gauhati high court i.e, http://ghconline.gov.in. Online application form will be available from 14/08/2017 and last date to apply online will be 28/08/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 14/08/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 28/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification/ Application Form:- http://ghconline.gov.in/Recruitment/Notification-08-08-2017.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://ghconline.gov.in/