West Bengal Govt Recruitment 2017-2018: The West Bengal Govt, Court & Judicial Department has invited applications forms for 100 posts of Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to government of west bengal recruitment 2017. Last date to submit application form will be 25 August 2017.
West Bengal Govt Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Non Official Marriage Officer
- Number of Vacancy:- 100 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Govt Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ Council/ Madarasha Government/ Union Territory or must have workable knowledge of Computer.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 25 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 25/08/2017.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No Application fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
How To Apply For West Bengal Govt Recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can apply through application form along with self attested copies of certificates in respect of age, qualifications of residence along with three passport size color photographs and two self-addressed envelopes 22 cm x 10 cm send the Dy. Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, writers Building, Kolkata-700001 on or before from 25.08.2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 25/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Recruitment Advertisement/ Notification/ Application Form:- https://wb.gov.in/portal/documents/10180/406226/Recruitment+Notice+for+Women+Non+official+Marriage+Officers/62cb276f-0031-4ff4-ab06-8c1d519e2882?version=1.0