HCRAJ Civil Judge Syllabus Pattern 2018:- The Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) will soon going to conduct written examination for the post of civil judge (Judicial Magistrate) in the upcoming days of 2017-2018. The online applications are now available on http://hcraj.nic.in and those candidates who have already applied for this written exam can check their HCRAJ Civil Judge Syllabus, Exam Pattern and all details related to rajasthan HC civil judge preliminary, mains and interview exam. This latest syllabus and exam pattern is 100% accurate and has been confirmed on the official recruitment notification.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Syllabus Pattern 2018
About The Exam:- As per as latest recruitment notification published on the official website of Rajasthan High Court, applicants are invited on 35 posts of civil judge (Judicial Magistrate). The last date to apply online will be 21 Dec 2017 and the preliminary and mains exam are expected to be conducted in Jan or Feb 2018. But right now, we have already updated the hcraj civil judge syllabus and exam pattern so you can prepare for this exam right from now.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018
- The selection process for the post of civil judge will be conducted in three stages namely preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
- The prelims will be of objective type only conducted on OMR sheet.
- The mains exam will be of subjective type (Descriptive).
- Candidates who qualify in mains exam will be called on for interview.
- Details exam pattern for prelims and mains are given below.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The prelims will be of objective type only with all multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be provided in Hindi and Eng languages.
- There will be no negative marking in the preliminary exam.
- There will be total 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The total duration of the written exam will be 2 hours.
- Subjects wise marks and questions in the prelims are given below.
|Name of Subject||Max Marks|
HCRAJ Civil Judge Preliminary Syllabus
Law Paper-I & Law Paper-II :- Syllabus for law papers 1 & 2 will be same for both prelims and mains exam. Detailed syllabus will be given in mains exam syllabus below.
Hindi Proficiency Syllabus:- The syllabus for Hindi Proficiency is given in the image below. Click on image to view in enlarge view.
English Proficiency Syllabus:-
- Articles and Determiners
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Direct and indirect Speech
- Modals expressing various concepts-
- (Obligation. Request, Permission. Prohibition. intention, Condition.
- Probability. Possibility, Purpose, Reason. Companions. Contrast)
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of Subject||Paper||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Language|| Paper-1 (Hindi Essay)
Paper-2 (English Essay)
| 2 Hours
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law I
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing etc.
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law II
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
- Language Paper-1 Hindi Essay Writing (Words Limit Not Available)
- Language Paper-2 English Essay Writing (Words Limit Not Available)
HCRAJ Civil Judge Interview Pattern & Questions
Interview:- In interviewing a candidate. the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the School. College and University. and his character. personality. address and physique. The questions. which may be put to him/her, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each candidate.
In case of any questions and queries related to “HCRAJ Civil Judge Syllabus Pattern 2018 (Prelims / Mains/ Interview)”, please ask the questions in the comment box. Thanks and best of luck.