High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017: The High Court of Andhra Pradesh has invited applications forms for law clerks vacancies. Get other details related to this AP high court recruitment 2017 below. Last date to submit application form will be 4th Aug 2017.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Law Clerks
- Number of Vacancy:- Unknown
- Pay Scale:- Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed graduation in law awarded by any university established by Law in India OR having studied a five year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling.
- Age Limit:-The maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules.
Job Location:- Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required.
How To Apply For IICB Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply through the available application form along with all the relevant documents and send it to Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh on or before 04.08.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 04/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2017/notification18072017so.pdf