The High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has released notification for the recruitment on 327 posts on Clerk. Candidate should have degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science for the given posts. The last date to apply online is on or before 23rd January 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- 19C/SSSC/HR/2016
Name of Post:- Clerk
Number of Posts:- 327 Posts
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- as on 01/01/2016
- For General:- 18 to 42 years
- For SC/ST/BC of Haryana:-18 to 47 years
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Job Location:- Haryana
Selection Process:- Selection of the candidates will depend on the performance in the Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
- All General candidates of male & female will have to pay Rs.1000/- & Rs.500/- for application fee.
- And for SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana for Male & Female Rs.250/- & Rs.125/- as application fee through Challan.
How To Apply:- Desirous candidates can apply online through the official website of Punjab & Haryana High Court www.sssc.gov.in from 26/12/2016 to 23/01/2017 (step-I) & 27/01/2017 (step-II).
- Candidate can apply online From:- 26/12/2016
- Last date for Registration Step-I:- 23/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of application fee:- 25/01/2017
- Last date for Registration Step II:- 27/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.sssc.gov.in/Advertisement-HC/finaladvhry16.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://www.sssc.gov.in/postapplyHR16.aspx?enc=wBrHyVLI0AVtawjRgSt3lTLZ8VT5EX/+DeOZrsH/GMKYPV4oMC9po2Tli0qIksOk
High Court of Punjab & Haryana (Chandigarh) Recruitment 2016: 19 Drivers Posts – Last Date 21 Dec 2016
The High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has invited application for the recruitment on 19 Drivers posts on temporary basis. Candidates should be matric pass for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 21st December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- HCRB-01/2016(2)/DRV
Name of Post:- Drivers
Number of Posts:- 19 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.5910 – 20200/-
Grade Pay:- Rs.2400/-
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 21/12/2016
- Age relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have matric pass with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject and should have valid Licence of L.T.V. or 2 year experience in Car Driving.
Job Location:- Haryana
Selection Process:- Eligible candidate will be selected on the basis of Practical-Test-cum-Interview.
- All General/other candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/BC of Haryana and Ex-Servicemen Rs.250 as application fee through Demand Draft of in favour of ‘Registrar General, High Court Of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh
How To Apply:- Interested candidates may send their application form along with all documents of qualification, Demand Draft etc. and envelop should be marked “Application Form For the post of Driver” to The Coordination Branch (Receipt & Despatch) of Punjab & Haryana High Court on or before 21/12/2016.
- Ending Date Of Application Form Submit:- 21/12/2016
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://highcourtchd.gov.in/sub_pages/left_menu/recruitments/staff/openings_pdf/Employment_Notice_Drivers05122016.pdf
High Court of Punjab & Haryana (Chandigarh) Recruitment 2016: 561 Vacancies For Clerk Posts
The High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has issued official recruitment notification on 561 clerical posts. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form on or before 24th Oct 2016. All Job details are hereby mentioned.
Notification / Advt Number:- 18C/SSSC/PB/2016
Number of Vacancies:- 561 Clerk Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300-34800/- (Grade Pay- 3200/-)
Job Location:- Punjab & Haryana
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university or equivalent. Candidate must have also passed matriculation (10th) with Punjabi language and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets). Married candidates are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2016:- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- SC of Punjab:- 5 Years
- BC/ OBC of Punjab:- 5 Years
- PH:- 10 Years
- In-Service Men:- 8 Years
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and computer proficiency test.
Application Fee:- For General Candidates Rs.1000/- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates Rs.500/- For PHC of Punjab (General Rs.500/- & For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Rs.125/-) through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. The last date to submit application fee is 27/10/2016.
How To Apply:- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Punjab & Haryana High Court www.sssc.gov.in. The online registration will proceed in two steps:-
- In Step 1 candidates have to fill out application form with all required details. After successful form submission, challan form can be generated to pay application fee in the bank.
- In Step 2 candidates have to login on the official website to enter their application payment details. Successful application registration will be intimated by email.
Important Dates To Remember:-
- Candidate can apply online From:- 26/09/2016
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I:- 24/10/2016 (Before 11:59 PM)
- Last date for receipt of application fee:- 27/10/2016 (With-In Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II:- 27/10/2016 (Before 11:59 PM)
- Last date for editing of applications:- 27/10/2016 (Before 11:59 PM)
- Written Exam Date:- In the month of Dec 2016.
Helpline Numbers:- 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 10:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M.