Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE) (2018) Admit Card 2018
The examination hall ticket are now available on the official website (https://ctet.nic.in/). Candidates who have applied for the CTet can use their application number with password or date of birth to get a online print copy of their admit card.
A photo ID proof along with admit card is required to appear in the examination center. The examination will going to be conduced on 09 December 2018 in two successive sessions.
Each shift will be of 2:30 hours each. The morning shift will start on 9:30 am to 12:00 pm where as evening shift will commence on 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
If your admit card has mistakes, having problems in downloading, or missing from the the official website (ctet.nic.in), you should contact to officials as soon as possible.
Latest Update (22/Nov/2018):- Due to heavy server load on Server 1 / Server 2 on ctet.nic.in, the admit card will available soon in matter of hours. Please stay in touch. Our servers will be back online soon.
How to Download CTET 2018 Admit Card On ctet.nic.in?
- Go to the official website of CTET 2018.
- Or Copy this link and paste in your browser (https://ctet.nic.in/).
- You will see 2 links.
- Download Admit Card through Application No and Password……OR
- Download Admit Card through Application No and Date of Birth
- Click Any of two according to your preference.
- Then enter you details, press submit and CTET hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- You can take a print out or save it as PDF.
Documents Required In Examination Center Along With CTET Admit Card 2018
Any One Photo ID Proof As mentioned below…..
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
Along with any one the following above document, two passport size photo is also required.
Important Contact Details In Case of Any Difficulty
- Please Contact to P I SABU Director (CTET, JNVST & Misc. Exam) On Tel.- 011-22235774 | Fax- 011-22235775 | Or write a Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Contact to S DEVADAS Joint Secretary (CTET & JNVST) On Tel.- 011-22240142 Fax- 011-22240142 or write a at Email: email@example.com.
For Corrections In CTET Admit Card 2018
Write a email to the above mentioned email address along with the details mentioned below..
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Applicant’s Category
- Institute Name/University/ college from where they have obtained their degree or diploma in education
Download Now On https://ctet.nic.in/
Please follow my links to get your ctet admit card 2018, right now. Any latest update and details regarding this exam will be posted on this page. Till then stay in touch with us.
- Click Here To Visit https://ctet.nic.in