IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notification 2017: Institute of Banking Personal (IBPS) has invited application forms for 3247 posts of probationary officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) under CWE PO/MT-VII recruitment 2017. The online application forms will be available online after 6th Aug 2017 and the official recruitment advertisement and exam notice will be published on 26th July 2017. The online written examination will be conducted in month of November of October (tentative). A list of nationalized and other banking institution participating in IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII 2017 has been given below. Apply online on or before 26th August 2017.
Name of Bank Participating In IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII:- Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank, Etc.
IBPS Vacancy/ Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- Number of Post:- 3247 Posts
Number of Vacancy (Category Wise):-
- SC : 482 Posts
- ST : 236 Posts
- OBC : 806 Posts
- UR : 1723 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The final result of graduation must be declared on or before 06/08/2017.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 20 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 01/07/2017.
- Age Relaxation:- 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH.
Job Location:- All over India
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online written examination (prelims and mains) and interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 600/- should be paid through online mode using internet banking and online card transaction. However for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped, application fee is Rs 100/-..
How To Apply For IBPS CWE PO/MT Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of Institute of Banking Personal (IBPS) i.e, http://www.ibps.in/. Online application form will be available from 06/08/2017 and last date to apply online will be 26/08/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 06.08.2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 26.08.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Fee:- 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Admit Card/ Call Letter For Preliminary Exam Available To Download From:- September 2017
- Dates of Preliminary Exam:- 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
- Date of Mains Exam:- 26.11.2017
- Download Official Recruitment Advt/ Notification:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Mf4PT7AxedaVdJam5yT0M3WUE/view
- To Apply Online Now:- http://www.ibps.in/cwe-probationary-officers-management-trainees/