Indian Bank has issued application form for the recruitment on 324 posts of Probationary Officer. The last date to apply online is on or before 22nd December 2016.
Notification / Advt Number:- Not Specified
Name of Post:- Probationary Officer
Number of Posts:- 324 Posts
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years As on 01/07/2016
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe age relaxation will be 5 years.
- For Other Backward Class age relaxation is 03 years.
- And for Person With Disability age relaxation is 10 years
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process:- Eligible person will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST & PWD candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- and for all other candidate have to pay Rs.600/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:- Interested candidates may apply online through Indian Bank Official website: www.indianbank.co.in from 06/12/2016 to 22/12/2016.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 06/12/2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application:- 22/12/2016
- Date of Application Fee Submit:- 06/12/2016 to 22/12/2016
- Date Of Examination:- 22/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/ADVPOBOARD.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ibmgesnov16/