Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017-2018:- Application forms for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam (Batch 01/2018) are now available online on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has invited application forms for the recruitment/ admission in Yantrik training for batch 2018. Eligible applicants can apply online through Join Indian Navy Official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). Official advertisement notice is out now so read it on this page. Know more about vacancy details, important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application form, eligibility criteria and how to apply online guide for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018
About Indian Coast Guard:- Every year Indian coast guard organize Yantrik entrance exam for the recruitment of fresh and young candidates in coast guard service. The basis task of Yantrik is to deal with the maintenance and working of machinery used in the Indian Coast Guard vessels and aircraft Yantrik Technical [Mechanical], Yantrik Technical [Electrical], Yantrik Technical [Electronics and Telecommunication]. This year the batch 01/2018 forms are issued on 6th September 2017 so that candidates who wish to join coast guard can apply. But hurry up because the last date to apply online is 13th September 2017. All details related to this entrance test is mentioned on this post. Read it carefully to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 through www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click Here To Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018
- Click Here For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus, Pattern, Books 2017-2018
Educational Qualification Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2017-2018
Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Age Limit:- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018
The minimum age of the candidate to apply for coast guard yantrik exam is 18 years and maximum age is 22 Years. The candidate must have born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates). The minimum salary after joining coast guard is Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, they are also paying additional Yantrik pay of Rs. 6200/- (7th pay commission). Make sure your age is eligible to apply for yantrik exam 01/2018 otherwise application form will be rejected and no refund of application fee will occur.
How To Apply Online @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Eligible applicants can apply online and online application form will be available from 06/09/2017 to 13/09/2017. Links to read official recruitment advertisement and apply online are mentioned at the bottom of this page. Follow the instructions down below to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2017-2018:-
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 06 to 13 Sep 17 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to log on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Read the instruction carefully and fill out all details in the black spaces carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants to take printout of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 22 to 29 Sep 2017 post short listing of the online application.
- It should be noted that no application fee is required to apply for “Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018”.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2018 Batch
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Test & Document Verification. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T-shirt and Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below
is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:- (i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. (ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak). (iii) 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Important Dates & Links For Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2018
- Online Application Form Available From:- 06/September/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 13/September/2017
- Admit Card Available From:- 22/September/2017 To 29/September/2017
- Exam Date:- October 2017
- To Apply Online Now:- http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx
- To Read Official Advertisement Notification:- http://www.doonedin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/YANTRIK_118.pdf
If you have any questions and queries related to “Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”, then please drop your precious comments in the comment section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Thanks and best of luck for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2017-2018.