Jharkhand JSSC PGT Syllabus Pattern 2017-2018:- The Jharkhand Service Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to conduct written exam for the recruitment of post graduate teachers (JCPSICE-2017) under various subjects in the month of January or Feb 2018. Applicants who have applied for this recruitment can check out their examination syllabus and pattern mentioned right on this page. Get the latest new syllabus pattern for JSSC PGT Syllabus Pattern 2017. All information related to prelims and mains exam syllabus and pattern is mentioned on this page below.
JSSC PGT Syllabus Pattern 2017-2018
About The Exam:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the post of 3010 Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGT) in Various Subjects Last Date To Apply Online is on or before 30 December 2017. JCPSICE-2017 syllabus and pattern is mentioned on this page. It should be also noted that JSSC reserved rights to conduct direct mains exam if applications are received in less number. Otherwise if more than 15000 applications are received preliminary exam will be conducted which will be only qualifying in nature.
JCPSICE-2017 Prelims Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam will be conducted online (computer based test) with all multiple choice questions.
- There will be total 150 questions with max 450 marks.
- Right answer will award 3 marks where as 1 mark will be deduced as negative marking against each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the written exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be provided in Hindi and English language both.
- Detailed pattern and subjects are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of Subject||No of Ques||Max Marks|
|Mental Ability Test (Reasoning)||20||60|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||20||60|
|Jharkhand General Knowledge||30||90|
Jharkhand PGT Prelims Exam Syllabus 2017
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International, State Relations and Current Events.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Jharkhand State.
- Geography of India with a focus on Jharkhand.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Jharkhand.
- State Policies of Jharkhand State.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Jharkhand with special emphasis on Movement for Jharkhand Statehood.
- National / International Awards.
- Indian Languages.
- Sports-Players, Authors, Books, International and National Dates.
- Independence Movement and Role of Jharkhand.
Questions will be asked from any field of daily events and current affair knowledge. Read all the current affairs of past 3 months. Read newspapers daily and all the important events happened recently In India and Jharkhand. The basic objective is to check the General knowledge of candidate.
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Mental Ability Test:-
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series etc
Basic Computer Knowledge:- This test will based on basic computer methods and operations used in daily day to day life. Applicants have to perform basic computer questions on MS-word, Word-Pad, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Operating System, Input-Output Devices, Internet, Browsers, Data Storage, Basic Networking, History of computers, Saving Files, Computer Shortcuts etc.
General Knowledge Related To Jharkhand:– General Knowledge questions will be asked related to the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Post Graduate Teacher Exam 2018 Mains Syllabus-Pattern
- There will be two papers in the mains examinations.
- Paper-I will have general knowledge and Hindi language questions.
- Paper-II will be of Related Subject on which applicant have applied.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in mains exam.
|Paper-I||General Knowledge & Hindi||100||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hours|
Paper-I:- The syllabus for paper-I is nearly as same as the preliminary exam. However Hindi is included in which question will be asked from unseen passages.
Paper-II:- Questions of Concerned Subject will be of post graduate level covering all topics as provided in post graduation. The Paper-II will be conducted fro the following subjects:-
- Hindi Language & Literature
- English Language & Literature
- Sanskrit Language & Literature
- Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Click On the Link Above For All Concerned Subjects Syllabus:- Hindi Language & Literature, English Language & Literature, Sanskrit Language & Literature Economics, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
In case of any doubts and queries related to “Jharkhand JSSC PGT Syllabus Pattern 2017-2018 | JCPSICE-2017 Post Graduate Teacher Exam 2018” please comment below so we can answer your questions right on this page.