JIPMER Recruitment 2017-2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has invited applications forms for one posts of Statistician. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to JIPMER recruitment 2017. Last date to submit application form will be 31 August 2017.
JIPMER Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Statistician
- Number of Vacancy:- 01 Post
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27397/-
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 03 years Graduation Degree Mathematics with Statistics as one of the major subjects / Economics / Operational Research /Agriculture Statistics with 02 years research experience and 02 years Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 31/08/2017.
Job Location:- Puducherry
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
How To Apply For JIPMER Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply through application form along with all the relevant educational and experience certificate and send them to Dr. Gunaseelan.K, Principal Investigator, Addition Professor & Deputy Medical Superintendent, Hospital Based Cancer Registry patterns of Care and Survival studies, Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Center, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006 on or before 31.08.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 31/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.jipmer.edu.in/sites/default/files/Statistician_Advertisement.pdf
- To Download Application Form:- http://www.jipmer.edu.in/sites/default/files/Proforma%20of%20Application.pdf