JKPSC Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Homeopathy) Syllabus 2017-2018:- The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to conduct written examination for the post of medical officer (Ayurveda) and medical officer (Homeopathy) in the upcoming year 2017-2018. The online applications are now available on JKPSC official website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in). Applicants who have already applied for medical officer post can get their examination syllabus, exam pattern and free previous year solved question papers to download as PDF.
J&K Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Homeopathy) Syllabus 2017
About The Exam:- Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the post of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Medical Officer (Homeopathy) of Indian System of Medicines in Health & Medical Education Department of the J&K State. Last date to fill applications forms will be 15th Dec 2017. The exam will be conducted in next year 2018. Please check your syllabus and exam pattern right here. Also get previous year question papers to prepare for medical officer exam 2018.
JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Note:- The given syllabus and exam pattern is tentative in nature and based on previous exams conducted for the post of medical officer. The syllabus and pattern might get change once officially available on JKPSC website.
|Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Ques||Time Duration||Max Marks|
|MO (Ayurvedic)||Topics Covered In BAMS||100||2 Hours||100|
|MO (Homeopathy)||Topics Covered In BHMS||100||2 Hours||100|
JKPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Syllabus
- Ayurveda rthihasa (History of Ayurveda) and padarath vigyan
- Rachna Sharir (Human Anatomy)
- Kriya Sharir.(Human physiolory)
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rog-Viryan Evam Vikriti Vigyan pathology)
- Kaya Chikitsa (Medicine)
- Kaumar Bhritya (Paediatr
- Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri-Rog (Gynae and Obst.)
- Shalalrya Tantra
- Shalya (Surgery)
JKPSC Medical Officer Homeopathy Syllabus
- Organon of Medicine with Homeopathic Philosophy.
- Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- The practice of Medicine.
- Gynecology & Obestetics.
- Community Medicine.
JKPSC Medical Officer Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF
- Click Here For Previous Year Question Paper For JKPSC Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
- Click Here For Previous Year Question Paper For JKPSC Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
More question papers and solved answer keys will be available soon. Please use the comments section for any questions related to “JKPSC Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Homeopathy) Syllabus, Pattern & Question Papers 2017”.