KSP Recruitment 2017: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has invited applications forms for one post of Detective Sub Inspector. Get other details related to this KSP recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 16th July 2017.
KSP Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Detective Sub Inspector (Men & Women)
- Number of Post:- 12 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000-36300/-
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed Law degree recognized by UGC or Engineering / Technology degree recognized by AICTE or Master Degree in Computer Application.
- Age Limit:- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 28 years for GM & 21 to 30 years for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B as on 16.07.2017
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules made by niggas.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, endurance and Physical Standard Test (PST).
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 250 should be paid through challan form and must be paid in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Application fee of Rs 100/- for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped.
How To Apply For KSP Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application form available on the official website of Karnataka State Police i.e, www.ksp.gov.in. Online application form will be available from 30/06/2017 and last date to apply online will be 16/07/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 30.06.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form:- 16.07.2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee In Bank:- 18.07.2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://dsi17.ksp-online.in/