Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications forms for 07 post of lower division clerk. Get other details related to this Kerala PSC recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 02/August/2017.
Kerala PSC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk
- Number of Vacancy:- 07 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 3050-5230/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed BA/B.Sc/B.Com Degree of a recognized University with HDC/HDC&BM or JDC OR B.Com with Cooperation OR B.Sc (Co operation and Banking) from Kerala Agricultural University.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 02.08.2017.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules.
Job Location:- Kerala
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online written examination.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 500 should be paid through online mode. No application fee for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e, www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 02.08.2017 till 12.00 AM.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 02/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:-