- KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017
- Selection Process of KPSC FDA/ SDA Examination 2017
- KPSC Detailed Examination Prelims Pattern
KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to conduct written examination for the post of first division assistant (1st FDA) and second division assistant (2nd SDA) in the upcoming month of October-November 2017. The application process is still underway and the last date to apply online is 7th October 2017. Applicants who have already applied of KPSC SDA & FDA recruitment can check the examination syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers, free sample paper PDF download, and best tips and tricks to crack this exam. Get the best preparation kit from doonedin to prepare for KPSC FDA/ SDA Prelims & Mains Exam 2017. If you find this article useful please share it with your friends and relative.
KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017
About This Exam:- As per as latest notification published by KPSC, has invited application forms on 1058 posts of first division assistant (FDA) and second division assistant (SDA). The minimum qualification required to apply for this recruitment is graduation with at least one year diploma course in basic computer education. The last date to apply online is 7/10/2017. For those who have already applied for this job are looking for KPSC FDA syllabus and exam pattern. Read this post carefully to know more about KPSC SDA syllabus, pattern, important books and lot of stuff to prepare smartly for both preliminary and mains exam.
Selection Process of KPSC FDA/ SDA Examination 2017
The selection of the candidates will be based on written exam which is divided in two stages namely, preliminary and mains. The preliminary exam will only be qualifying in nature. The applicants have to score minimum cutoff marks in their category to qualify for mains exam. Main examination will be of both objective and subjective type. The final selection will be based on mains and personality test. Medical and document verification will be done in the final stage of selection. Therefore, for KPSC FDA/ SDA Recruitment, candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam (prelim & mains) and personality test.
KPSC Detailed Examination Prelims Pattern
- The written exam will be of objective (Paper II & GK) and subjective (Paper I).
- Question paper will be provided in English and Kannada language both.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be divided in two sections namely Paper I (Compulsory In Kannada Language), Paper II (General English/ General Kannada [Optional Any One Either In Kannada or English]) & General Knowledge (GK).
- Check out below table to see the pattern of prelim test.
|Name of Paper||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I (Compulsory Kannada)||150||90 Mins (1 Hour 30 Mins)|
|Paper II (General English/ General Kannada)||100||90 Mins (1 Hour 30 Mins)|
|General Knowledge (GK)||100||90 Mins (1 Hour 30 Mins)|
Subject Wise Syllabus For KPSC FDA/ SDA Prelim Exam
Paper I (Compulsory Kannada):-
- Comprehensive understanding of the subject: 25 Marks
- Usage of words: 25 Marks
- Brevity of the Subject: 25 Marks
- Knowledge of words: 25 Marks
- Short Essay: 25 Marks
- Translation from English to Kannada: 25 Marks
Paper II (General English/ General Kannada):-
- English/ Kannada Grammar
- Comprehend English/ Kannada language
- Discriminate between correct and incorrect usage, etc.
General Knowledge (GK):- Questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes. Read recent current events and state knowledge related to Andhra Pradesh.
KPSC Detailed Examination Mains Pattern
- There will be total five seven papers in mains examination.
- Paper VI & VII are Optional.
- The marks scheme is unmentioned. Kindly discuss this topic in comments.
Paper I:- Two Essays (in Kannada/English)
- Essay- 1:Topic of International /National Importance
- Essay- 2: Topic of State Importance/ Local Importance.
Paper II : General Studies 1
- History & Cultural Heritage (India and Karnataka)
- Social & Political Perspective.
- Indian Economy-Planning- Rural Development Data Collection-Analysis- Interpretation.
Paper III : General Studies 2
- Physical Features and Natural Resources.
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Public Administration & Management, International Relations.
Paper IV : General Studies 3
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in Development of India, Information Technology in Public Domain.
- Advancement and Modern Trends In Natural Science, Life Science, Agriculture, Science, Health and Hygiene.
- Challenges and Issues of Development on Environment and Ecology.
Paper V : General Studies 4
Important Books To Prepare For Karnataka SDA / FDA Exam 2017
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the KPSC FDA & SAD Prelims and Mains written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- SDA&FDA KANADA EXAM BY KPSC KARNATAKA
- FDA KANNADA EXAM BY KPSC KARNATAKA
- Samanya Adhyayana – GENERAL STUDIES BOOK ALL IN ONE FOR KAS PDO PSI FDA SDA POLICE AND KPSC EXAMS IN
- KANNADA MEDIUM (2nd edition. Revised and updated)
- Milenioum samanya Adyayana 2017 Kannada Exam (FDA,SDA,KPSC,PDO,PSI,KAS,Etc)
Previous Year Question Papers KPSC FDA/ SDA Prelims & Mains 2017
- First Division Assistant (FDA) Question Paper- Kannada Language
- First Division Assistant (FDA) Question Paper- General Knowledge
- First Division Assistant (FDA) Question Paper- General English
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) Question Paper- Kannada Language
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) Question Paper- General Knowledge
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) Question Paper- General English
If you have any questions or suggestions related to “KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017 (Prelims & Mains) Books & Previous Year Ques Papers PDF Download“, kindly drop your comment here so we can answer them as soon as possible thanks. If you think there’s an error in the above mentioned syllabus and pattern, then please let us know.