KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited applications forms for 1430 posts of project senior medical officer and general duty medical officer. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to KPSC recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online form will be 11 September 2017.
KPSC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Senior Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancy:- 1065 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30400-51300/-
- Name of Post:- General Duty Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancy:- 365 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28100-50100 /-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification for Senior Medical Officer:- Applicant must have passed must have MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis from a University established by law in India with MD/MS in relevant discipline.
- Educational Qualification for General Duty Medical Officer:- Applicant must have passed MBBS Degree from a University established by Law in India.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
Application Fee:- An application fee of Rs.300/- for General applicants, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. No application fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How To Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) i.e, http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Online application form will be available 10/08/2017 from and last date to apply online will be 11/09/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 10/08/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 11/09/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/SPECIAL.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://kpscapps1.com/kpsc_wrd2017/