MAHAGENCO LDC Syllabus 2017:- The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) / Mahanirmiti is going to conduct written exam for the post of lower division clerk LDC (Nimrastar Lipik) निम्नस्तर लिपीक (मासं) व निम्नस्तर लिपीक (लेखा) in the upcoming month of October 2017. Applicants who have applied for this recruitment can prepare for their written online examination. Also get examination pattern and free previous year question papers and best books to apply for this recruitment. The last date to apply online for MAHAGENCO LDC recruitment is 22 September 2017. Those who have already applied can get their syllabus, books and ques papers to prepare for LDC HR and LDC Accounts exam 2017.
MAHAGENCO LDC Syllabus 2017
About This Exam:- As per as latest recruitment advt no 11(Sep)/2017, the MAHAGENCO has invited application forms for the recruitment on 107 posts of lower division clerk in HR and Accounts department. The online application process is still underway on http://recruitment.mahagenco.in/. Those who are looking for lower division clerk syllabus and pattern can get all details right on this page. We will post all updates and news related to this exam on this page.
Latest Update:- Practice papers for Computer and Maharashtra GK are now available.
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Pattern 2017
- The examination will be conducted online (computer based test).
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts namely English, Maths, General knowledge and computer knowledge.
- Each section will have 25 marks and the question paper will be of 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the written exam.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours (not confirmed).
- The question paper will be provided in Marathi, English and Hindi language.
|Name of Subject||Max Marks/ Questions|
|Total||100 Marks/ 100 Questions|
MAHAGENCO LDC Syllabus (Subject Wise)
General English:- Preposition, Conjunctions, Pronoun, Adjectives, Verb, Adverb, Direct Narration/ Indirect Narration, Active /Passive Voice, Synonyms/Antonyms, Proverb, Idioms, and phrases, Spellings, One word substitution. etc
Maths:- Linear Equations, Understanding Logarithms, Triangles, Polynomials,Tangents, Mensuration, Statistics, Probability, Quadratic Equation, Trigonometry, Sets and Progressions, Coordinate Geometry, Exploring Real Numbers.
General Knowledge:- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries. Questions related to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
Computer knowledge:- Basic knowledge related to computers, operating system, input and output device, connectivity (LAN, WLAN, WiFi, Routers Etc), Windows/ iOS, Ms word, Software, Hardware, Computer keys shortcuts, etc.
Important Books To Prepare
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the lower division clerk written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
Sorry But we can’t post direct links for this Books. Shorts links are given so copy them and paste it in your google chrome browser.
- Maharashtra General Knowledge. (http://amzn.to/2fQ6GTe)
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions (http://amzn.to/2fQD1tp)
- Objective General English (R.S. Aggarwal) (http://amzn.to/2fJCg1t)
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (http://amzn.to/2fQTPjM)
Previous Year Question Paper (Practice Test)
- Question Paper General Knowledge (Sample One)
- Question Paper General Knowledge (Sample Two)
- Question Paper English (part 1)
- Question Paper English (part 2)
- Question Paper English (part 3)
- Practice Papers For Computer Knowledge (Part 1)
- Practice Papers For Computer Knowledge (Part 2)
- Practice Papers For Computer Knowledge (Part 3)
- Maharashtra State GK Common Questions & Answers
If you have any question related to “MAHAGENCO LDC Syllabus 2017 | Lower Division Clerk Accounts & HR Pattern Exam Pattern“, then please join the conversation below in comments. We will answer your queries on MAHAGENCO LDC Exam 2017.