Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited application for the recruitment on 28 posts of Statistical Assistants, Journalist, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer & Various. The last date to apply online is 17th January 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/43
- Name of Post:- Statistical Assistants & Research Assistant
- Number of Posts:- 17 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.14100 – 27510/-
- Name of Post:- Journalist
- Number of Posts:- 04 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.11300 – 22000/-
- Name of Post:- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer
- Number of Posts:- 05 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.17000 – 33690/-
- Name of Post:- Assistant Teacher
- Number of Posts:- 02 posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.15,700 – 30610/-
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 01/01/2016
- For SC/ST Category:- 05 years
- For Statistical Assistants:- Candidates should have Graduate with Arts, Science Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics as one of the subject in Degree Course.
- For Journalist:- Candidates should have Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized institutes. And having good command over English/ Khasi/ Garo and should be able to translate any matter from English to Khasi / Garo vice versa.
- For Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer:- Candidates should be Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B. V.Sc) Degree in Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
Job Location:- Shillong (Meghalaya)
Selection Process:- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test followed by Personal Interview.
- For the post of Serial No.1, candidates will have to pay Rs.460/- as application fee.
- For the post of Serial No.2,3 & 4 candidates pay Rs.350/- and Serial No.5 candidates pay Rs.320/- through Cash or Challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal.
- Half the rate for SC/ST category candidates for fee.
- PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How To Apply:- All Interested candidates may apply online through Meghalaya PSC official website: www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 17/01/2017. And candidates may send their application along with all relevant documents by registered post to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong on or before 17/01/2017.
- Last Date Of Online/Offline Application Form Submit:- 17/01/2017
- To See Advertisement Link:- http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/advt/advt01dec2016.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://184.108.40.206/rpa/login.htm