MMRDA Recruitment 2017:- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited application forms for the recruitment on 23 posts of land surveyor and court clerk. Eligible applicants can apply online on MMRDA official website (mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in) from 14/09/2017 and last date to apply online will be 28/09/2017. Candidate must have passed 12th board examination along with surveyor course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute Should have passed MS-CIT & Computer Course in Auto CAD. Official recruitment advertisement is now available here which can read from the links mentioned on this page. Other details educational qualification, pay scale, age limit and how to apply online guide is given below.
MMRDA Recruitment 2017
About This Recruitment:- As per latest notification uploaded on 11/09/2017, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited applications forms for the recruitment on 20 posts of land surveyor and one post of court clerk. All details are already available on mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Apply on or before 22 September 2017. More details regarding this vacancy are mentioned below.
- Click Here For Latest Jobs & Govt Recruitment In Maharashtra
- Click Here For Latest MMRDA Recruitment & Vacancy
MMRDA Land Surveyor & Court Clerk Vacancy 2017
- Post Name : Land Surveyor (Bhoomapak)
- No of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Court Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
For Land Surveyor:- The candidate must have passed senior secondary board examination (Intermediate) from Maharashtra board or any other recognized board. In addition to this candidate must have also done Surveyor course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute or should have passed MS-CIT & Computer Course in Auto CAD. For Court Clerk:- Applicant must have passed 12th board exam and MS-CIT course from any recognized body.
Age Limit For Bhoo Mapak Recruitment
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years for general candidates. However relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST (43 Years) and OBC candidate. Please read the official recruitment notification to know more about age relaxation on mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination. This is direct recruitment and all applicants have to go through written examination. Merit list will be issued afterward (category wise) for selected candidate list.
Application Fee & How To Apply Online at mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Candidate have to pay an application fee of Rs 300/- for general and Rs 150/- for reserved candidates.
- Application fee can be submitted online using credit, debit card or by internet banking options.
- Online application forms are now available on MMRDA official website (mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in).
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online for this recruitment.
- Online applications forms will be available from 14/09/2017.
- Kindly keep your application number and printout of application be safe with you for any future reference.
Important Dates & Links
- Online Application available From:- 14/09/2017
- Last date to apply online:- 28/09/2017
- To Read official recruitment advt:- https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/documents/10180/10452581/Advt+Surveyor+%26+Court+Clerk.pdf/fdd969bf-3ad9-4b6b-9bd7-c537ad9fa16b
- To Apply Online:- https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/administration#
If you have any questions and queries related to “MMRDA 23 Land Surveyor (Bhu Mapak) Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online at mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in“, please ask your question here.