MPHC Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited applications forms for 94 posts of civil judge through entry level exam. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to MPHC recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 5th September 2017.
MPHC Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Civil Judge (Entry Level)
- Number of Vacancy:- 94 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs.27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed Bachelor’s of Law from a recognized university.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 21 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as mp high court rules, please read official recruitment notice.
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam (preliminary and mains) and personal interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General, Rs 800/- for SC/ST PwD should be paid through mp payment portal (Kiosk), online internet banking or by using credit/debit card.
How To Apply For MPHC Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of MP High Court (MPHC) i.e, http://www.mphc.gov.in Or mphc.mponline.gov.in. Online application form 05/08/2017 will be available from and last date to apply online will be 05/09/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 05/08/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 05/09/2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam:- 08/10/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Mf4PT7AxedenFHWUhRNnFldGM/view
- To Apply Online Now:- https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/MPHC/INDEX.aspx