Mppkvvcl Office Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern:- The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPCZ) is going to conduct online written examination for the post of office assistant grade-III. Candidates who have applied for the office asst post can check out their examination syllabus and exam pattern for the online written test which is provided on this page. A detailed syllabus and pattern for MP office assistant exam 2017-2018 is given here.
MPCZ Office Assistant Syllabus-Exam Pattern 2017-2018
About The Exam:- MP Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company, will soon going to conduct written examination for the post office assistant grade-3 in the upcoming days of year 2018. There are total 145 posts for Office Assistant Gr-III (Regular), 48 posts for Horizontal and compartment wise reservation for women candidates and 69 posts for orthopedically handicapped candidates. Get detailed examination syllabus and pattern for this online written examination right here on doonedin.com.
Mppkvvcl Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- The eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form will have to undergo an ONLINE test of 02 hours duration, comprising 100 objective type questions (04 marks each) based on basic mathematics, accounts, basic computer, English grammar & vocabulary and general knowledge, logical reasoning, aptitude in the ratio of 60:40. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared, based on the marks obtained in ONLINE test.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi. However, the questions related to English grammar and vocabulary will be in English language only.
- The selected candidates will be called for documents verification at Company’s headquarter. If at any stage of selection or after selection, any document found to be false/ fake/ forge, the candidature will be immediately cancelled.
- The Online test shall be conducted by MP Online at Indore. In case of large number of applications test centers may be arranged in other cities of M.P.
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||Total No. of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Computer Based Test(Online Test)||General English||100||2 Hours|
|5.||Reasoning & Aptitude (40 Questions)|
Detailed Syllabus For Mppkvvcl Office Assistant Exam
General English:- Preposition, Conjunctions, Pronoun, Adjectives, Verb, Adverb, Direct Narration/ Indirect Narration, Active /Passive Voice, Synonyms/Antonyms, Proverb, Idioms, and phrases, Spellings, One word substitution. etc
General Knowledge:- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events related to India, Madhya Pradesh & the world. and of such matters of everyday observation and experience. Knowledge of Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Politics, Important Dates, Locations, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books.
Reasoning & Aptitude:- Analytical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Puzzles. Questions related to Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions from Non Verbal Reasoning can also be asked in the online exam.
Basic Computer:- The question will be based on the basic computer knowledge, history of computers, hardware, software, input output devices, data interpretation and analysis, internet, email, file transfer, keyboard shortcuts, MS-Word, Excel, Windows Etc.
Accounts:- Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, Taxation., Theory of Practicing and Auditing, etc.
Basic Maths:- Linear Equations, Understanding Logarithms, Triangles, Polynomials,Tangents, Mensuration, Statistics, Probability, Quadratic Equation, Trigonometry, Sets and Progressions, Coordinate Geometry, Exploring Real Numbers.
Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Exam
If you have any questions and queries related to “Mppkvvcl (MPCZ) Office Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017-2018”, then please join us here to get answers for your questions. More updates related to this exam will be posted soon.