Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017-2018: The Nagaland State Police has invited applications forms for 06 posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) (IT) in police dept. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to nagaland police recruitment 2017. Last date to submit application form will be 31 August 2017.
Notice/ Advt No.:- PHQ(B-I) 01/C-Recruitment/2015
Nagaland Police Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Sub-Inspector (IT)
- Number of Vacancy:- 06 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or equivalent degree from recognized University.
Job Location:- Kohima (Nagaland)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid through demand draft or by IPO.
How To Apply For Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply through application form along with all the required certificates (photocopies) and send them to Police headquarters, Nagaland, Kohima, Room No. 321 form 16.08.2017 to 31.08.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 31/08/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://nagapol.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement2028.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://nagapol.gov.in/police_wokha.html