NFL Recruitment 2017-2018: National Fertilizers Limited has invited applications forms for 34 posts of Management Trainees (MT). Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to NFL recruitment 2017. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 06 September 2017.
Notice/ Advt No:- 04/2017
NFL Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Management Trainees (Marketing & HR)
- Number of Vacancy:- 34 Posts (Marketing – 24 Posts & HR – 12 Posts)
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400-40500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR) recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 29 years as on 31/08/2017.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as nfl rules.
Job Location:- All Over India.
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online written examination and personal interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 735/- should be paid through online mode.
How To Apply For NFL Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) i.e, www.nationalfertilizers.com Or nfl.cbtexam.in. Online application form will be available from 15/08/2017 and last date to apply online will be 06/09/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 15/08/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 06.09.2017
- Date of Online Written Examination:- 23.09.2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification/ Application Form:- http://nfl.cbtexam.in/PdfDocuments/MTHRMKTGAD2017FINAL.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://nfl.cbtexam.in/College/Index_New.aspx