NIE Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Epidemiology has invited applications forms for 13 posts of Staff Nurse, Senior Project Assistant & various vacancies. Get other details related to this NIE recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 14th July 2017.
NIE Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Number of Vacancy:- 05 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 31500/- (Per Month)
- Name of Post:- Senior Project Assistant
- Number of Vacancy:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIE Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification For Staff Nurse:- Applicant must have passed diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse with any state nursing council.
- Educational Qualification For Senior Project Assistant:- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or Graduate in any discipline or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 10500 KDPH in English.
- Age Limit:- The max age required to apply for staff nurse is 28 years where as for senior project assistant max age limit is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules.
Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam / interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required.
How To Apply For NIE Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of NIE National Institute of Epidemiology i.e, http://www.nie.gov.in. Last date to apply online will be 14th July 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be called on for interview.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 14/07/2017
- Date of Interview:- 11 to 25.07.2017 at 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://nie.gov.in/images/careers/Website_Advertisement_02.07.2017_53.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/