NIT Calicut Recruitment 2017: The National Institute of Technology, Calicut has invited applications forms for 23 posts of junior project network technician, technical assistant and various vacancies. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to NIT Calicut recruitment 2017. Walk in interview will be on 18th August 2017.
NIT Calicut Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Junior Project Network Technician
- Number of Vacancy:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/-
- Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Number of Vacancy:- 19 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13750/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed B.Tech/BE/B.Sc/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age limit should not exceed 33 years as on 01/07/2017.
Job Location:- Calicut (Kerala)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply.
How To Apply For NIT Calicut Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview along with their all original documents and other papers required at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview Date:- 18/08/2017 on 09:30 AM onward.
Venue of Interview:- National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Kerala.
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://nitc.ac.in/app/webroot/img/upload/462848816.pdf