NJA Recruitment 2017: National Judicial Academy, Bhopal has invited applications forms for 05 post of Attendants. Get other details related to this NJA recruitment 2017 down below. Last date to submit application form will be 25th July.
NJA Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Attendant
- Number of Post:- 05 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- Pay Grade:- Rs 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria for NJA Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 10th class board exam with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age required to apply is 18 years and max age is 56 years as on 25.07.2017.
- Age Relaxation:-
Job Location:- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of skill test/ aptitude test and interview.
How To Apply For NJA Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply through application form along with all the required documents and along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed) send to The Registrar(Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 25.07.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 25/07/2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.nja.nic.in/Vacancies/Employment%20Notice%20for%20the%20post%20of%20Attendant(03-07-2017)-C.pdf
- To Download Application Form:- http://www.nja.nic.in/Application%20format%202016_v2.pdf