Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: The Indian Railways (Northern Railways) has invited applications forms for 15 posts of senior residents. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to northern railway recruitment 2017. Recruitment will be conducted through walk in interview and it will be held on 23rd and 24th of August 2017.
Notification/ Advt No:- NRCH/SR/2017/001
Northern Railways Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Number of Vacancy:- 14 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railways Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed post graduate degree/ DM/ DNB recognized by MCI in the Specialty or Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI In the Specialty or Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in General Surgery, recognized by MCI.
- Age Limit:- The maximum age for post graduate holders is 33 years where as for post doctoral degree holders max age limit as 35 years as on 09/09/2017.
- Age Relaxation:- Please read official recruitment notice for more detail.
Job Location:- All India (Head Quarters: New Delhi )
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply.
How To Apply For Northern Railway Recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants can appear on the date of interview at the given venue along with their all certificates like educational degrees, caste certificate, testimonials, passport size photos and any other type of document required to be presented.
- Date of Walk in Interview:- 23 & 24.08.2017 at 08:30 AM
Venue:- Will be informed in the call letter.
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/nr/recruitment/1502090293583_Web%20site%20(SR)%2021.06.17.pdf