NPCIL Recruitment 2017: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invited applications forms for one posts of project assistant. Check eligibility, salary, vacancy details, job description and other info related to NPCIL recruitment 2017. Last date to submit application form will be 24 August 2017.
Notification/ Advt No:- TA/2017/1
NPCIL Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
- Number of Vacancy:- 80 Posts
- Pay Scale:- N/A
Vacancy Details Trade Wise:-
- Fitter : 15 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Electrician : 20 Posts
- Welder : 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 15 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed ITI in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit required to apply is 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 24 years.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as npcil rules. Please read notification for more details.
Job Location:- All India.
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Application Fee:- No application fee is required to apply.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can send their application form along with all the supporting documents to Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site, Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga, Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400 Karnataka on or before 24.08.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 24/08/2017
Venue of Interview:- Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site, Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga, Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400 Karnataka
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx