NTPC Diploma Engineer | Executive Trainees | Associate (Accounts) | Assistant Chemist Trainees & Various Vacancy Syllabus 2018 NTPC Exam Pattern: NTPC Limited is going to conduct a examination for the post of 47 Executive Trainees (Finance), 20 + (ACT), 15 Medical Specialist (Medicine), 35 Medical Officer (MBBS), 47 Associate (Accounts). Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website of NTPC www.ntpccareers.net from on or before 16.05.2018. Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment and must check out Latest Syllabus for NTPC Diploma Engineer & Executive Trainees on this page. We posted Also mentioned syllabus in pdf file NTPC Associate (Accounts) & Assistant Chemist Trainees exam pattern 2018.
NTPC Syllabus 2018 164 Executive Trainees Exam Pattern
About The Examination:- Under the Advt. No. : 03/2018 of NTPC Limited has published a notification for the post of 47 Executive Trainees (Finance), 20 Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT), 15 Medical Specialist (Medicine), 35 Medical Officer (MBBS), 47 Associate (Accounts) from all over India. Selection will be based on Written Test, GD/Interview. Candidates can get their syllabus and scheme pattern for NTPC ACT/ Medical Specialist Or Associate (Accounts) 2018 old previous year question paper by given link below.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Diploma Engineer & Executive Trainees Exam Pattern
The NTPC ET Exam / ACT Trainee/ Medical Officer consists of the following features:
- The Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The examination must only Multiple Choice Questions.
- The examination duration will be 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions asked from Technical & General Ability subjects.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks against each wrong answer, however if the question left attempted then no marks will be awarded nor deducted
- Detailed exam pattern for exam is given below.
NTPC ET HR & Finance Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||Technical Test||120||120||2 Hours|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Engineer Exam Pattern
- 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The written exam is a computer-based test which has MCQs type questions.
- One question carries 1 mark.
- Maximum marks are 120.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
|Test type||Part||Topic Name||Total no. of Questions||Max Marks||Test Duration|
|CBT (MCQ)||1st Stage (Online Aptitude Test)||General English||120||120||2 Hours|
|Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning|
|CBT (MCQ)||2nd Stage (Online Technical Test)||Respective discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I and Mining)||120||120||2 Hours|
NTPC Executive Trainee/ Assistant Chemist Trainees Exam Pattern 2018
NTPC ET ACT Syllabus for General English
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Articles Grammar
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
NTPC Associate Exam General Awareness Syllabus
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Computers Basics etc.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
NTPC Assist Chemist Trainee (ACT) General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Policy.
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Science.
- Scientific Research etc.
NTPC Medical Officer Exam Aptitude Syllabus
- Time & Work.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Ration & Proportion.
- Time and distance
- Partnership Business.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Relationships between numbers.
NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Cause and Effect.
- Essential Part.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Classification.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Matching Definitions.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Argument.
- Number Series.
- Logical Problems.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Artificial Language.
NTPC ET Syllabus for Finance
- Financial Management.
- Financial Accounting – An Introduction.
- Time Value of Money.
- Valuation of Bonds and Shares.
- Capital Structure and Building.
- Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting.
- Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting.
- International Financial Environment.
- Introduction to Management Accounting.
- Double Entry Accounting.
- Accounting Concepts, Principles, Bases and Policies
- The Balance of Payments.
- Foreign Exchange Market
NTPC Executive Trainee/ Medical Officer Syllabus
- Community Medicine
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
For more questions and quires related to “NTPC Syllabus 2018 Executive /Associate /Asst Chemist Trainees Exam Pattern” please use the comment section to ask your queries. We will answer to your questions as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.