OICL AO Syllabus 2017:- Get Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) exam syllabus, examination pattern and previous year solved question papers for administrative officer exam 2017 for both specialist and generalist candidates. OICL will going to conduct online written examination on 300 posts of AO. You can get OICL AO Examination pattern, oicl ao syllabus and free previous year question papers with PDF to download from here. OICL will conduct the examination on October 22, 2017 (Prelim) & November 18, 2017 (Mains).
OICL AO Syllabus & Pattern 2017
About OICL AO Exam 2017:- The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, will going to conduct online written examination for the recruitment on 300 posts of administrative officer. The selection process will be conducted in three stages namely preliminary exam(Phase-1), mains exam (Phase-2) and interview. The preliminary exam will be conducted on 22nd of October and mains exam will be held on 18th of November 2017. On this page you will get full details of OICL AO Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Details & More info to prepare for this examination.
OICL AO Syllabus & Pattern for Preliminary Exam (Phase 1)
- The question paper will be of objective type of maximum 100 marks.
- The examination will be conducted online.
- The question paper will be provided in both Hindi and English languages.
- Each question carry one marks each.
- The total duration of the exam will be one hour.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks against each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be divided into 3 sections namely English language, Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
Note:- Candidates have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
OICL AO Syllabus & Pattern for Mains Exam (Phase 2)
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Note:- (i) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hours duration consists of 4 sections (Generalists) and 5 sections (Specialists) for total 200 marks.
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks).
- The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/ Interview.
- Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test and also score high. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test (main examination) and qualify in the descriptive test for short listing for the Interview.
- A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interviews or final selection.
OICL AO Previous Year Question Papers/ Sample Papers/ PDF Download
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly for IOCL AO Prelims & Mains Exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Study Guide O.I.C.L (Oriental Insurance Company Ltd) A.O.
- Insurance Officer Exams AAO,AO & ADO Solved Papers(NICL/LIC/OIC/UIICL/OICL) (2013 – 2002) – (English)
- OICL AO Prelims Practice Sets e-Book
For more queries, questions and question papers please drop your comments below on “OICL AO Syllabus 2017 | Prelim & Mains Exam Pattern Solved Ques Papers PDF Download”. We will answer you as soon as possible. Thanks.