PCMC Recruitment 2017: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has invited application forms on 52 vacancies for Apprentice Trainers (Apprentice Trainee). Eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application form and how to apply are given below. Last date to apply online is 21/06/2017.
Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Apprentice Trainers
- Number of Vacancy:- 52 Vacancies
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 2758 – 4984/- (Monthly)
Trade Wise Vacancies Mentioned Below:-
- Civil Engineer Graduate (Civil): 09 posts
- Civil Engineer Diploma (Civil): 11 posts
- Electrical Engineer: 05 posts
- Accountant & Audit: 14 posts
- Building Maintenance (Civil): 04 posts
- Medical Lab Technician: 02 posts
- Office Secretary/ Stenography: 03 posts
- Purchasing & Store keeping: 02 posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for PCMC Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed Certificate/ Diploma in National Apprentice Training scheme (NATS) in relevant trades.
- Age Limit:- As per as PCMC rules. (Read notification for more details).
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Selection Process:- Written Exam or Interview.
How To Apply For PCMC Recruitment 2017 (52 Apprentice Trainers Posts):- Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form with all required documents to Assistant Commissioner, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pimpri -18 on or before 21.06.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 21st/ June / 2017.
- Read Official Recruitment Notification Here:- http://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/admin/cms_upload/jobs/7780595581497252562.pdf