PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus 2018:- The Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL), is going to conduct written examination on 30 posts of diploma trainee (electrical). The application process is going to end on 26 September 2017 and most of the applicants have already applied for this recruitment. Since, PGCIL is a very prestigious place to complete electrical apprentice, many engineers who have completed their DIPLOMA have applied for this recruitment. Since the competition is real tough and thousands of applicants have applied you must need to get focus and prepare sincerely for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical 2017. On this page we have posted official PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Best Books, Free Previous Year Question Papers & best tips and suggestions to crack this exam.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus 2018
About This Exam:- As per as notification dated 06/09/2017, PGCIL is going to conduct written exam for 30 posts of diploma trainee under electrical trade. PGCIL is responsible to create interstate power grid of thousands of KM and therefore one of the biggest recruiter for electrical engineers around the country. For those who have applied for this job can get all details, updates and discussions related to PGCIL syllabus 2017. Read this page carefully and if you find this information helpful do share it with your other electrical friends.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Exam Pattern 2018
- The question paper will be of objective type (MCQ).
- The examination will be of online mode (Computer based online test).
- The question paper will be provided in both English & Hindi.
- The total time duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 parts (Paper-I & Paper-II).
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of Electrical discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Selection Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies (i.e. OBC/SC /PwD(HH) /PwD(OH)), the qualifying criteria in Selection Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I & II separately.
- All questions shall carry equal marks. Wrong answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- Final merit for selection for the subject post shall be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Selection Test (with 100% weightage) i.e. there shall be no interview.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWER GRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- Center for the selection test shall be intimated separately to the applicants found eligible during preliminary scrutiny of application. The right to allocate center/venue shall be reserved by the Management.
|Name of Paper||Subjects||Max Marks/ Ques|
|Paper-I||Professional Knowledge Test||120|
|Total||170 Marks / Question|
Subject Wise Syllabus For PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Exam
Professional Knowledge Test:- The questions will be based on field of electrical engineering. The question were asked from diploma studies of electrical sciences which applicant have already studied in his/her course time. Prepare it with your diploma courses books.
Supervisory Aptitude:- Questions will be based on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
Below are some examples of previous year question papers to download free from here. More previous year solved question papers will be available soon.
If you have any question related to “PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus 2018| Exam Pattern | Books | Previous Year Ques Papers“, then do ask us using the comment section below. Best of luck for PGCIL Exam.