RPF SI Previous Year Solved Ques Papers PDF Download | Last 5-10 Yrs:- The railway police force is soon going to conduct written examination for the recruitment on 1120 posts of Sub-Inspector in the upcoming Sept-Oct 2018. The examination will be conducted online through computer based test. The official syllabus and exam pattern is already available on the official website of railway police force. You can also check the syllabus and pattern in the links given on this page below. Meanwhile, this page will provide you all the information related to RPF SI Previous Year question papers, free practice papers, mock test papers, model papers, solved last 5 years / 10 years question papers to download free as PDF files. You can download RPF SI 2018 question papers free from here.
RPF SI Previous Year Solved Ques Papers
About This Recruitment:- As per as official recruitment notification/ advertisement number SI/RPF – 02/2018, railway police force has issued recruitment on 1120 posts of Sub-Inspector (SI), out of which 819 vacancies are available for male candidates and 301 vacancies are available for female/women candidates in various zones. Therefore all applicants have to go through CBT to qualify for PET. To prepare for the computer based online test, please check the RPF SI previous year question papers, practice sets to prepare for the online test, solved last 10 year question papers to download free from here. You can download free PDF files to download these question papers from here.
RPF Sub- Inspector Online Question Paper Pattern 2018
- The question paper will have all multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- There will be total 120 questions, carrying one mark each.
- The question paper will be of maximum 120 marks.
- Candidates can opt for their preferred question paper language. The online test can be given in these languages Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi.
- The questions asked in the written test will be on the level of graduation. Questions can be asked from any field of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Each right answer will award 01 mark while wrong answer will result in negative marking of ⅓ marks.
- The total duration of the examination will be 90 mins (1 hour, 30 Mins).
- Minimum 35% marks are required to qualify in CBT (30% for SC/ST).
- Subject wise marks and question distribution is mentioned below.
|SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES||MAX MARKS|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
Download RPF SI Previous Year Solved Ques Papers PDF
More question papers for General Intelligence & Reasoning will be available here soon. For any doubts and queries, please use the commenting section to get your RPF SI question paper in your language. Thanks.