RPSC Syllabus 5000 Post of School Lecturer/ Sr. Teacher / Assistant Engineer /AEN Exam Pattern 2018:- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to invites application for the post of 5000 School Lecturer, 8162 Sr. Teacher Grade II & 4325 Assistant Engineer AEN, Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander, Assistant Town Planner, State Service & Sub-ordinate Service, Physiotherapist, Senior Teachers, Assistant Statistical Officer, Head Master & Protection Officer Various Post in the upcoming month 2018. Interested and eligible candidates Can apply Through official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 17.05.2018 to 16.06.2018. It should be also noted that all the information regarding RPSC School Lecturer, Sr. Teacher, Asst Engineer AEN exam syllabus and exam pattern will be available online on RPSC official website. On this page we have posted syllabus and exam pattern for RPSC Exam 2018.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
About The Examination:- Under Adv. No: 10 / परीक्षा/प्रधानाध्यापक (मा.वि.) 2018-19 notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to conduct written test for the 5000 School Lecturer, 8162 Sr. Teacher Grade II & 4325 Assistant Engineer AEN, Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander, Assistant Town Planner, State Service & Sub-ordinate Service, Physiotherapist, Senior Teachers, Assistant Statistical Officer, Head Master & Protection Officer Various Post in the upcoming month 2018. Selection will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview. Candidates who have already applied for these post all written exam can check out their examination pattern and syllabus to prepare for the examination recommended by RPSC. We posted here some important link for Download Pdf To get official syllabus and pattern.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern Details
- Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer
The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
- Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
|S.No||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness& General Studies||
|150||1 Hours 30 Mintutes
|2||Relevant Subject||150||300||3 Hours|
RPSC Sr. Teacher Grade II Exam Pattern Details
For competitive examination for the post of senior teacher( Paper I ):-
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- Paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them :-
(i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan is for 80 marks
(ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan will be 20 marks
(iii) General knowledge of world and India will be 60 marks
(iv) Educational Psychology will be 40 marks
- The detailed syllabus and scope of paper for the examination will be as prescribed by the Commission from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Commission deems fit.
PAPER – II
A. For the post of Senior Teacher :-
1. The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
2. Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
3. The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
4. Paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them :-
To Download RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Scheme & Exam Pattern:- Click Here
RPSC School Lecturer Subject Wise Syllabus Details
|Pub Administration||CLICK HERE|
|Home Science||CLICK HERE|
|Political Science||CLICK HERE|
RPSC Sr. Teacher Grade II Subject Wise Syllabus Details
|Social Science||CLICK HERE|
To Download RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus Exam Pattern
To Download RPSC Town Planning Assistant Syllabus :- Click Here
To Download RPSC State Service & Sub-ordinate Service Syllabus :- Click Here
To Download RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus : Click Here
To Download RPSC Head Master & Protection Officer: Click Here
If you have any questions and doubts related to “RPSC Syllabus 2018 School Lecturer, Sr. Teacher, Asst Engineer AEN Exam Pattern”, then please contact us using the comment section below. To get official syllabus and pattern please visit official website on regular basis.