State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification for the recruitment on posts of Senior Manager (Law) in Specialist Cadre Officer. Candidate should have degree graduate in law can apply for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 7th January 2017.
Notification / Advt Number:- CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/13
Name of Post:- Senior Manager (Law)
Number of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- 30 to 45 years As on 01/12/2016
- Age Relaxation will be given according to the category basis.
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in Law from recognized university in India and member of a Bar Council of concerned state.
Job Location:- All India
Selection Process:- Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Short listing & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs.600/- through Online by using debit card, credit card & internet banking etc.
How To Apply:- Desirous candidates may apply online through official website: www.sbi.co.in of SBI from 22/12/2016 to 07/01/2017. And may also send their hard copy of online application form along with all relevant documents, experience certificate to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 15/01/2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 22/12/2016
- Ending Date To Submit Online Application Form:- 07/01/2017
- Ending Date To Submit Hard Copy Of Application Form:- 15/01/2017
- To Read Recruitment Notification:- http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SCO_%20Recruitment_Ad_13_Eng_21122016.pdf
- To Apply Online:- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbirsmldec16