SEBI Recruitment 2017:- Securities and Exchange Board of India, has invited applications for the recruitment on 02 posts of Executive Director Posts. Check other SEBI recruitment details down below.
SEBI Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Executive Director
- Number of Vacancy:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 120500-127500/-
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Must have passed MBA/ MMS/ with specialization in finance CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA/ LLB/ Post graduate in Economics, finance or any other discipline which of the opinion of the Board in useful, from a recognized University/ Institution or Bachelor’s Degree in Law in from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit:- Minimum age limit is 40 years and Maximum age is 55 years (as on 31.05.2017).
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Application Fee:- No Application fee is required.
How To Apply For SEBI Recruitment 2017 (Executive Director Vacancy):- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application form along with bio-data and self attested copies of all the certificates and send them to Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, BandraKurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051 or email to email@example.com on or before 07.07.2017.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form:- 07/07/2017
SEBI Recruitment Notification and Application Form:– http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=89