SCI Recruitment 2017: Shipping Corporation of India Limited has invited applications forms for 40 posts of graduate marine engineer (GME) courses at SCI’s Maritime Training Institute at Powai, Mumbai. Get other details related to this SCI recruitment 2017 below. Last date to apply online/ submit application form will be 23 Aug 2017.
SCI Vacancy / Job Details:-
- Name of Post:- Graduate Marine Engineers
- Number of Vacancy:- 40 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Recruitment 2017:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicant must have passed degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
- Age Limit:-The maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01.10.2017.
- Age Relaxation:- As per as rules by SCI.
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of online test and interview.
Application Fee:- The application fee of Rs. 10000 for General and OBC should be paid through NEFT or by using online banking. The application fee of Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply For SCI Recruitment 2017:- Eligible candidates can apply online through application forms available on the official website of IIT Bombay i.e, http://www.shipindia.com/careers/fleetpersonnel.aspx. Online application form will be available from 24/07/2017. and last date to apply online will be 23/08/2017. A hard copy of application form along with all the required documents must be send to Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 25.08.2017.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 24/07/2017
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 23/08/2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form & Documents (Hard Copies):- 25.08.2017
- To Read/ Download Official Recruitment Notification:- http://scigme.eadmissions.net/Images/SCI_Adv.pdf
- To Apply Online Now:- http://scigme.eadmissions.net/